Fashion

Elegant Black



Black is always elegant, It is the most complete color in the whole world, Made of all the colors in the palette

-Ricardo Tisci

           
Hello Lovely Peoples! As I promised to come up with my own fashion blog, here I am.

So my 1st post “Elegant Black” is about party look. 

To create this look, I chosen one of my favourite dresses that I got from a Boutique. It’s Black Cami Maxi Dress.
This one is simple and has gorgeous diamond work embelished on it.It has a triple spaghetti straps, sweet heart neckline and backless design.

  Black truly defines me and I loved wearing this outfit.

  Go light on the accessories. I just wore pair of Two strand diamond drop earrings and bangles and pair of Black wedges heels and left my hair open.


Here are the pictures!
















        •Outfit Details:-
        •Dress- Boutique
        •Earrings- Amazon
    •Eye liner- M.A.C
    •Lipstick-  Lakme

    Hope you guys liked the Post!

Don’t forget to like the look on my
Instagram feed and Facebook page!

XOXO

#Modern Legacy

#
Fakta Prem



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel

Fashion